PX-Lepto - 1 x 5 litres
PX Lepto is intended for use by pest control operators or other competent users who might come into contact with rodent droppings, urine, nesting materials, carcasses, or those who might work in areas where rodents have been active.
- Evidence of Hantavirus infection has been found in UK commensal rodents
- Hantavirus can lead to haemorrhagic fever in humans and is believed to be contracted by contact with or inhalation of dust from rodent droppings or urine
- Leptospira spp, which cause Leptospirosis (a.k.a. Weil’s disease) are carried by 14% of rats and 80% of mice
- Salmonella spp can survive in rat faeces for up to 86 days
- E. coli has been recovered from rodent faeces for over 36 weeks
|Professional use only||No|