Contains 0.4% Coumatetralyl
Racumin® Foam is the perfect complementary control measure which can be used as part of an Integrated Pest Management programme.
- Quick and easy to apply; ready to use product
- Racumin® Foam Takes advantage of a rat’s grooming behaviour; rats groom 20% of the time in a 24 hour period, therefore contact with Racumin® Foam will ensure ingestion of the active ingredient
- Can be placed in locations such as cavity walls, where traditional baiting methods are not possible
- It provides an additional level of control that cannot be achieved with current baiting techniques
- Offers an ideal solution where bait shyness or neophobia is an issue
- Racumin® Foam is not a bait and therefore does not rely on palatability
- Once applied the disturbed foam provides a good visual guide to the level of rodent activity
|Professional use only||Yes|
|-||To be used only by professional users holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.
Read the label before use. Using this product in a manner that is inconsistent with the label may be an offence. Refer to the CRRU UK Code of Best Practice (or equivalent) for guidance.
When this product is supplied to a user for the control of rodents, it shall only be supplied to a professional user holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.