Carabiner Lanyard Tool
The Ergodyne Squids 3100F single carabiner tool lanyard is ideal for those who work at a height. By connecting your tools to the lanyard, you not only leave your hands free to concentrate on your job, but you also decrease the risk of damage or injury caused by falling equipment. With this lanyard, even if you do drop your tools, the furthest they can fall is 122cm, reducing hassle and enhancing safety.
- • Tool lanyard crafted from 1680-denier polyester elastic blended webbing which extends from 96cm to 122cm
- • Three-ply nylon stitching is extremely strong
- • Lightweight, compact design reduces the chance of snags
- • Anodised aluminium alloy carabiner
- • Treaded loop-end works to grip the tools it is attached to
- • Maximum capacity: 4.5kg
- • Works to reduce injuries and damage caused by falling objects
- • Shock-absorbing properties work to reduce the dynamic force on the body if drop occurs
- • Ensures you can keep essentials close
|Professional use only||No|
Available safety datasheets, labels & product leaflets will be visible in this section.