Hooded coverall available in white. Robust yet lightweight (<180g per garment). 2 piece hood. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles.
Tyvek® 200 fabric is a new and unique optimised polyethylene nonwoven from DuPont. It is softer than many coveralls, and offers adequate Type 5 and 6 barrier protection and remains both air and moisture vapour permeable.
• Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
• Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 and 6
• EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
• Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-1) - on outside
• Stitched external seams in yellow for visual identification and differentiation
|Professional use only||No|
Available safety datasheets, labels & product leaflets will be visible in this section.