AR8 Pro Kit
A new telescopic dusting lance with a working height of 8m. Powered by a 1 litre stainless steel refillable pressure tank which is easily pumped up before use (approximately 25 pump actions required to reach 6 Bar pressure using a common stirrup pump). Supplied with a 35cm flexible nozzle allowing precision application. Can also be filled using a battery powered vehicle tyre inflator pump.
- • Long and light allowing precision dusting at height.
- • Lance is adjustable for working heights between 2m to 8m.
- • Reduces time taken to treat nests.
- • Reduces the need for access equipment and the risk of injuries due to the elimination of ladder use.
- • Reduces risk of stings when treating large or difficult nests that have been disturbed.
- • Environmentally friendly, no empty gas cylinders to dispose of.
- • Quick and easy to assemble. • Allows lance to be operated at optimum 6 bar pressure for precision application.
- • 7 sections, powder chamber and flexible nozzle = 7.15m (to tank connector 8m).
- • Lance stores in a compact 1.3m Heavy Duty Carry Case. (lance weight 1.16kg)
- • Refillable 1L Stainless Steel compression tank (weight 0.9kg)
- • 35cm flexible nozzle is easily bent to the required angle.
- • No dust blockages - no powder enters the main tubing system so dust blockages cannot occur here.
Available safety datasheets, labels & product leaflets will be visible in this section.